Feed Sam Response to COVID-19
Updated: April 09, 2020
Feed Sam would like all of their customers to know that we are taking the Covid-19 situation, and the health and safety of our community very seriously. To reduce any impacts Feed Sam’s retail location could have on the health of our community we have implementd best practises for dealing with the virus. Some of the implementations have change and could include, however are not limited to;
In addition to routinely disinfecting door handles, counters, barriers and debit machines, Feed Sam store procedures will change as follows:
In an effort to gain additional delivery hours we have reduced our retail store hours.
Monday thru Friday
- 11:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Monday thru Friday
- One person in store at a time, with no children permitted in the store.
- Please respect the barrier and ask for assistance.
- Public restrooms have been closed.
How Do I Order – We are still open for retail;
however, we would encourage you to take advantage of our free home delivery. All deliveries are made in a plastic tote, which you can hold onto for subsequent deliveries. With home delivery you will not need to be home (frozen food customers are coordinated with prior to delivery) and if you are home, we are doing no contact deliveries.
If you have previously purchased in store you will already have an account. To access your account:
- a. Log onto FeedSam.com
- b. Select Login from either the menu (mobile devices) or from the top bar (computers and tablets).
- c. Select password reset.
- d. Once in your account you may change your password and add a delivery address. If we do not have your cell phone number, please add this to your account. Prior to delivery you will receive a text letting you know that your delivery is on the way, after completion of delivery we will also text you to let you know delivery has been completed.
Call the Store
Call the store at 403-942-0222 to place your order for either curbside pick up or for delivery. If you choose to call the store you can either e transfer (if debit is the preferred payment method) or we can take your CC over the phone.
March 17, 2020
Feed Sam would like all of their customers to know that we are taking the Covid-19 situation, and the health and safety of our community very seriously. To reduce any impacts Feed Sam’s retail location could have on the health of our community we have implemented best practises for dealing with this virus. Some of these implementations include, however are not limited to:
- All warehouse and office areas are off limits to those other than Feed Sam staff.
- Public Restrooms are available; however, we strongly encourage visitors to use disinfectant wipes after washing with soap and water for the recommended period of time.
- Feed Sam staff are routinely disinfecting door handles, counters, computer keyboards and debit machines.
- We would ask that all visitors to our retail location keep the recommended social distance of 3-6 ft from other patrons whenever possible and limit contact with surfaces. We would also ask that if you are not feeling well to please call in your order and we will deliver to you.
- Hand sanitizer is available for both Feed Sam customers and staff.
Will you run out of stock?
Feed Sam has significantly increased stock levels to ensure that any potential supply chain disruptions will have a minimum impact on our operations. Feed Sam will monitor and adjust our stock levels as the Covid-19 situation and international shipping evolves.
Can you bring my product to me?
We can and Feed Sam is removing all delivery fees until further notice. Our subscription platform is being evolved to include a next day – one-time delivery application, which should be completed by March 23. In the meantime, or if you do not want to order online you can call the store and we can arrange delivery for you over the phone. All deliveries will be completed using our nondescript plastic totes, with minimal to no person to person contact required.